Three Peak Challenge
One of the toughest challenges in the UK, the Three Peaks Challenge will see you climb the three tallest peaks on this little island - Ben Nevis in Scotland, Scafell Pike in England and Snowdon in Wales.
We'd love you to join us for our 2020 Three Peak Challenge on the 5th to 7th June, when we'll be joining our friends at Maximum Adventure to take on this epic adventure. Their expert guides will lead you up and down each mountain, as well as providing transport between each destination and accommodation the night before you set-off on your adventure.
So, the details:
- When - 5th to 7th June 2020
- The cost - £450 per person. This includes a non-refundable deposit of £99.
- Fundraising amount - a minimum of £350 per person
You will have the chance to choose from two funding options:
- Self-funding - you will pay your £99 deposit, plus the balance of £351 yourself. You will then fundraise a minimum of £350
- Fundraising - you will pay your £99 deposit and then fundraise a minimum of £701 to cover the costs of your trip (£351) and to benefit the charity (at least £350)
However you chose to fund your challenge, GDA will be with you every step of the way to provide fundraising support as you need it. Our handy Fundraising Guide offers lots of tips and useful ideas to help you along the way.
Want to know more or you're ready to book your place? Drop us a note at email@example.com or take a look at Maximum Adventure by clicking here.
If you'd like to take on the challenge but can't make the 5th - 7th June, why not have a look at the Maximum Adventure site to find a more convenient date. They run the challenges from May to October, each year, so there will be plenty of alternative dates available.